SHELL DUVET COVER 100% ORGANIC EUROPEAN LINEN Best Seller
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Shell Duvet Covers are made with the highest quality linen fibres sourced from Europe. Our Shell collection is made to suit any age. The beauty of linen is that yuo can add as many colours as you want. Pair it with our Blanco and our Provincial range to make a statement in your bedroom. Linen is the coolest fabric you can sleep under in summer as it wicks away moisture whereas other fabrics will hold onto the moisture which leaves you feeling clammy. Try it, you will not regret it.
* 100% Natural French Linen - Our pure linen duvet cover is handmade and made entirely of high-quality French-grown flax that is harvested in an environmental-friendly manner.
* European Flax Certified and Standard 100 by OEKO-Tex Certified - which means that no harmful chemicals were used, just all organic and eco-friendly. Safe to use for babies and those with sensitive skin.
* Easy to clean - Our linen is self-cleaning and repels dirt. There is no need to wash it frequently. Linen is a thin and natural fiber that will become softer with each wash.
* Soft and durable - Linen is 30% stronger than cotton and 20% stronger than silk, and our linen sheets have a 170 GSM and will not break down as quickly, allowing you to use them for years if desired.
* Breathable - It is a temperature-regulating textile that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in winter. It is also lightweight and uses less water consumption than cotton when washing.